Monday, May 15, 2006

I am a dork

I am a computer dork. I recently got a free upgrade from my Abit-Vh6 motherboard to an Abit-VP6 motherboard (a dual processor motherboard for which I have 2 PIII 733 Mhz processors). I was so excited about it that I told the guy ringing me up at Intrex all about it. He said, "wow, that's cool just to have that around."

So when I cam across someone on the internet who was way more of a computer dork that I am, I had to blog it. Whoever you are, in whatever country you're from, I give props to the guy that made this...Coffee Computer. He is what I wish I was, and what my wife is glad that I am not.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I say we build that machine ourselves. I read through the instructions that he provided and I don't think it would be all that difficult.

Ryan said...

I just thought I would post another comment so there'd be two comments. This accounting homework is tiring so I thought I would take a stroll on blog boulevard, nice place you got here.

Anonymous said...

a month and 11 days with no updates. man, that's rough.

The first time I complained I got stubbs, the second time some crazy monkey dog thing...who knows what this will bring...