Friday, July 20, 2007

Office Tank

This Pic is at the top of my rock. On the left you can see a few groups of Zoanthids. The big one on the left is a "Pally." You can see the orange Montipora on the right. It's doing really well. It has polyps that come out, which is a good sign.


This is a picture of my Ricordia. I haven't figured out what to do with it yet, so it's just hanging out on the bottom.


This is a Xenia that Josh let me put it my tank. It pulses and waves (it's beautiful to watch). Behind it you can see some green chaetomorpha (a saltwater plant).


I've been excited about my tank lately. Two of my zoa collonies are making new heads. I got some new zoas I haven't taken a picture of yet. I'm going to be able to add another light soon. I also bought an Acropora frag that is doing pretty good. I need to get a fancy camera to take some better pictures.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Although I admit that I am mildly fascinated by the office tank, I can't believe I've been waiting for almost two months for a blog udpate and, now that I get one, its about blobs in the water! I was hoping for more baby news or something having to do with actual people. Oh well. I'll have to hold out 'till next time. :)
Becky (Curtis' sister)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, no kidding James! I second Becky's post! Kidding. I love hearing you talk about God's varied creation with such great wonder. God IS amazing! (although another way to show how amazing He is would be by sharing some pictures of your PREGNANT WIFE!) Praying for you all and looking forward to meeting my dear little nephew soon! It's getting close!

Anonymous said...

"was dis?...some big froks," said Martha.
translation:
What's this?...some big rocks

Shane always got really interested in getting a new pet when I was pregnant. So, I guess this is your way of preparing to be a father.

Lindsey said...

i concur with your friends...baby abel is kindly more exciting than those ridiculous tanks : )...sad i missed your shower, S : (