Thursday, September 06, 2007

Our lives have changed!

Abel Has Come!!!
On Tuesday night Sonya and I had our baby boy. He came to us around 3 weeks early via c-section at 6:55pm after the wise guidance of our doctors. He weighed 7lbs 5oz. We went in for appointment on Tuesday at 10:20 and by about noon they said "head over to the hospital now," so we did. Praise God everything went great and Sonya and the baby are both healthy and adjusting to new life.For all my guy friends, I just want to point out, I hope after the first night with little sleep you look this great and have a little bit of this to show off:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Praise the Lord! We can't wait to meet him!!!

Love you,

The Schawels

Becky said...

Congratulations! And welcome to parenthood -- its awesome.
Becky (Curtis' sister)

Anonymous said...

James, you are crazy...I like the arrow.
Sonya will have muscles like that in a few months from carrying that baby around.
I haven't called because I don't want to wake you up. Love you. Let me know when would be a good time to call or give us a call if you feel up to it.

Anonymous said...

Georgi knows about baby-carrying muscles. Have you seen her guns? Can't wait to see my new nephew!

Kim & Andy said...

We're so grateful Sonya, Abel and James had a safe delivery. Well, except for James, what's the bump on your arm, were there mosquitos in the hospital? LOL