Friday, April 14, 2006

Sickos

A co-worker pointed out to me that our blog was not getting updated as often as he'd like. Unfortunately the pictures that I would like to post are on a different computer than the one I'm using, so I have no appropriate photos and comments to post. So...

Yesterday my wife and I were talking in the car about how there are a lot of sickos in the world. She was referencing a particularly horrible article she read in the N&O, but I think this picture speaks volumes on the subject.

Puppy mistreatment by monkies has been going on for too long in the country where this picture was taken, while on-lookers just...look...on. It's so sad to see a puppy whose energetic free will is sapped by the choke holding strength of necklace wearing apes....Sonya please post something soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, it's a valiant effort, but I'm still not sure if that counts.