Friday, April 20, 2007

Office Tank Week 2



So, not much has changed with the old office tank. I did a little water change and let the dirty water go into the mini office aquarium next to the 5.5 gallon. It's pretty sick looking.
I did get some new light bulbs for over the tank. One of them is a pure white 10,000Kelvin T5 flourescent. The other is a blue Actinic T5. The blue is "too blue" and makes my cubicle look kind of funny. Oh well. Maybe it will be worth it one day. The good news is that I can use these bulbs on a tank at home if I ever make it a saltwater tank. I need a few more things for this tank before it's ready to have stuff in it. Hopefully next week...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, are people around the office looking forward to seeing the fish? do other people do stuff like this?

James said...

I think people are curious why there's nothing in it. I'm going for some simple corals, not so much fish, so it takes a while. People are interested though.

Anonymous said...

Uncle James,
You have no fishes in your fish tank.
Lilly

I don't see any fish.
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it's good to see that the baby won out over the tank for this week. But, we're still interested in seeing what ends up in there.

James said...

I think we're going to have to change the tank updates to monthly instead of weekly. Last week there was nothing new, and there won't be anything new this week either. Maybe next week? We'll see.