Friday, May 18, 2007

Office Tank

There have been several changes in the office tank. A little while ago during a frag swap I purchased a ricordia. Later I purchased some Zoanthid's with my coworker Pete. These had been in his tank along with some of my rocks until my tank was stable. Well the rock I got had been at least partially cured and my water chemistry levels were right on. My amonia, nitrite and nitrate levels were all zero (or close to it). So I added some critters. A Zoanthid frag

Another Zoanthid frag.


My Ricordia.


This is a frag of Josh's Xenia. It will look better once it's attached to the rock and we don't have to hold it on with netting and rubber bands.


The tank.
I used Josh's camera to take these pics. So they are much higher quality. Unfortunatly this picks up some stuff that I don't really want it to, like water drop smudges.
I also got three blue leg hermit crabs to help start cleaning things up. I'm pretty excited. Things are moving along nicely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...things look great. like the critters. i have no idea what they are or how to pronounce the names but, nice. i understand rock and crab though:)